Monday, April 12, 2010

StartupRoots

I read this article today and thought of my recent scavenger hunt for PR internships. I've been looking at well-established companies with big payrolls, small record labels, massive corporations and nonprofit companies. It never occurred to me that a startup company might be the place to look - a crash course in real-world experience. Upon reading StartupRoots' blog about why working for startups is more rewarding, I think I might start looking around for more startup companies in Orange County that could use some PR help. I have a lot of talents that I can use but haven't had the opportunity to, because I haven't worked at places that allowed me to get creative with my skills. A startup might just be the place to do that!

http://www.readwriteweb.com/start/2010/04/startuproots-plays-matchmaker-startups-college-interns.php

No comments:

Post a Comment