Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A time for blogging

After a lot of dragging my feet and trying to focus myself on what I'm passionate about, I've come to the conclusion that I love Public Relations. I love it. I love everything about it. Sponsorships make my mouth water. Social Media makes me euphoric. Writing a press release... well, there's nothing fun about that because I'm overanalyzing what I'm writing.

I have a ton of advertising and public relations rants and raves spread across Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. I concluded that it is time to consolidate my thoughts and create a blog that presents important articles, resources and my own interpretations of the industry I'm going to join in a bit over a year.

Here's what you can expect:
Articles from various sources that I've found informative or useful. Mini-case studies that I will critique and commend after one catches my eye. Updates on my professional development, like PRSSA and Ad Club events. This blog isn't so much for everyone else, though it might be helpful - it's a way for me to organize my passion in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment